The Marian B. Petersen Memorial Scholarship is a one time award presented to a participating member of PACT. The scholarship may be used towards tuition costs or fees at any accredited post-secondary school(college or university, community college, trade school, certificate program). Payment will be made directly to the institution to which you accept enrollment.
- Any high school graduate with a record of active participation and enthusiasm for PACT.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Application deadline is May 15, 2020
How to Apply:
- Application must be completed online.
- All fields are required. Use N/A if a question doesn't apply to you.
- **IMPORTANT**Please have your essay answers prepared before beginning the application. You will not be able to save your work and go back to finish at another time.
- Applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by a committee consisting of PACT Board of Directors. The scholarship will be awarded in May. A formal announcement of the winning applicant will be made on the website.
Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for this application to be received is:
Wednesday, May 15, 2021 by 11:59pm NO EXCEPTIONS!